SolidWorld Group also ready to Innovate in the Middle East


The Middle East is becoming one of the major Innovation hubs where more and more companies are deciding to invest. And SolidWorld Group, a leading 3D printing, robotics and automation group, wants to play a leading role in the area by opening a new office in Dubai.
The Middle East, from a Digital Transformation perspective, is becoming one of the major Innovation hubs where more and more companies are deciding to invest. With a view to investments aimed at making the whole region a globally recognized Innovation hub, more and more startups are deciding to move to Dubai, there is a great general ferment, to the point that now the whole region is a candidate to become the new Silicon Valley.
And in all this ferment, Dubai, a city in the United Arab Emirates and the capital of the emirate of the same name, is the main city that is attracting more and more companies with specific development projects from the perspective of Technological and Digital Innovation. The economy of the Middle East region and Dubai is now growing strongly, and recent numbers confirm this: +4.6 percent during the first nine months of 2022 compared to the same period of the previous year.
But not only that, Dubai recently unveiled a robotics and automation program, led by the Dubai Future Foundation, to increase the sector’s contribution up to 9 percent of GDP within the next 10 years, making the capital one of the top 10 cities in robotics and automation globally.

An ideal context to invest and try to lock in on this growing trend. An opportunity, therefore, that SolidWorld Group S.p.A., a company heading the leading group in the field of 3D CAD technologies, 3D printing, 3D scanning as well as robotization and automation, founded and led by Roberto Rizzo, does not want to miss.
In fact, in the past few days, the Group has announced the opening of a new headquarters right in Dubai, inside the Platinum Tower (190 meters high!) through the newly established company SolidWorld Middle East DMCC, 60% controlled by SolidWorld Group and the remaining 40% is held by professional operating figures and already shareholders of the company.
For SolidWorld Group, this is a first major investment after its IPO in November 2022, which demonstrates a concrete intention to expand the business internationally with a well-defined strategy.
Therefore, the Group will be operating within a growing, extremely positive environment and will provide all its know-how to support digital transformation of companies, through technical consulting and resale of innovative technologies, software, printers and three-dimensional scanners, with a focus on automation and robotization processes in a Factory 4.0 perspective.
There is currently a team of five people in the Dubai office and is aiming for the continuous addition of new sales people, technicians and engineers, with the prospect of also developing a production laboratory.
“With this initiative we materialize one of the strategic objectives behind the listing,” Roberto Rizzo, founder and president of SolidWorld Group, explains. “The UAE is engaged in a transition from an oil economy to a digital one, through which they aim to transform Dubai, by 2030, into a global hub for digital knowledge-based, sustainability-conscious and innovation-focused companies.
Roberto Rizzo, president of SolidWorld Group
SolidWorld Group not only has the most innovative technologies to accompany this path, in which 3D printing plays a central role, but above all possesses the know-how that today is the real added value of Made in Italy, recognized and appreciated throughout the Middle East.”
Mechatronics, here is the hyperconnected company explained by Roberto Rizzo

And again, SolidWorld Middle East was among the protagonists of the upcoming SteelFab ME exhibition, one of the largest and most established in the Middle East for the metal production and steel fabrication industry that is held at the Expo Centre Sharjah from January 9 to 12, 2023.
In short, a great Italian excellence, which has technological innovation in its DNA, lands in Dubai with the intention of playing a leading role at a time when being digital and technologically advanced today is no longer an option, but a strategic asset to be seized in order to grow.

Related Posts

We’re here to getting you prepared for success faster and making your life as easy as possible

with LINQS, you can add multiple links on instagram and TikTok in 5 minutes or less !

Want to get more from your instagram or signature link ?

Want to get more from your bio or signature link ?

Do you wish you could share multiple links to promote your latest blog post, your podcast, your other channels and more ?